This practical oriented GST Course will help you to get onto level 2 of GST directly from level 0 and help you become an expert, enabling you to work in the roles of a GST consultant or start your own GST practice as it contains the technical on-field subject-related training in a practical oriented fashion along with soft skills, business etiquettes and other professional skills
If you want to become a specialist in Goods & Service Tax, learn the basics and the advanced concepts of GST in the most futuristic fashion by industry experts here.
What this course covers:
Indirect Tax (GST)
- Basics of GST
- Important concepts : Supply, Tax Invoice, ITC, Payment, Refund, HSN and Rates
- Basic compliances: Registration, periodic returns, Set-off mechanism
- Statutory timelines
- Important Websites
- Basics of Excel, Word, PPT and Mail Etiquettes
- All chapters of Beginner course
- Basics of Customs
- Time of supply, Place of supply.
- Valuation and Related party treatments
- GST Audit – applicability and forms
- Reconciliations in GST audit
- Identifying IDT issues from Financials
- Basics of notices and assessment
Value Added Services
- Resume Preparation & Review
- Employability Training
- Email Etiquettes
- Mock Interview
Who should do this Course?
- Individuals who wish to work in the finance team/ GST team of a Company
- Employees who are working as fresher in GST division/ finance teams
- If you are planning to begin your career in an accounting or CA firms
- Accountant or Tax practitioners who wish to specialize in GST
- Students who are keen & interested to pursue a career in GST
- If you want to pursue CA/ CS/ CWA but are not sure of it
- Absolutely no knowledge is required because we will start right from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
- Laptop with MS office (If you wish you could rent a laptop from us for the course duration